feedburner
Enter your email:



TTC adventures

Labels: ,

Welcome to the Hogtown Gossip Archive. Subscribe to our feed and enjoy!

As I left the subway car, a medium large African lady standing in the door lifted her leg with the obvious intention to cause me to fall..

I did recover, but weirded out, I took a good look at her. She was dressed in a smart “power” suit and she was fighting almost successfully fat deposits accumulating on her pronounced curves. I could not help wondering if she was a racist or just a mean.

loretta-clevelandThen, as I searched for a rational explanation, it dawned on me that earlier, as I grabbed an overhead hold-on bar, my large jacket may have touched her in a way that caused her to either think that I was touching her or to realize that I wasn’t, but still be p.o.

Thank you for reading! If you liked this article, consider subscribing to the RSS feed or via email. Here you'll find the latest news in entertainment, celeb gossip and scandals, all presented from an original angle. Don't be shy, subscribe!

2 comments:
gravatar
overheard said...
November 4, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

gigiggidy gigiggidy

gravatar
Anonymous said...
November 4, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

awright!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting and please be assured that any and all comments are welcome, whether positive or negative, constructive or distructive.